The Moorings at Squantum Gardens - 55+ Community
Welcome to The Moorings at Squantum Gardens located nearby charming Marina Bay, in the City of Presidents, Quincy, Massachusetts. The Moorings debuts a picturesque collection of two-hundred twenty-three, one and two bedroom apartment homes with panoramic views of the Boston skyline and Quincy Bay.
Designed for residents 55 and older, this beautiful community features two, four-story buildings offering elevator access, laundry care suites on each floor, vibrant resident community rooms, a fitness area, and a fireplaced reading room. The Moorings boasts lushly manicured grounds, walking paths and centrally located gazebo.
Just minutes from your front door, enjoy the Nantucket-style ambiance of Marina Bay, including restaurants, pharmacies, banks, and shopping, or just enjoy a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk of Quincy Bay. The Moorings has perfected the peaceful lifestyle many dream of, call today to make this oasis your home.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||569 - 737 +/-||Please call|
|2 Bedroom||1||812 - 971 +/-||Please call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat, hot water and gas cooking included
- Central heating and cooling
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Abundant closet space, including linen closet
- Cable and internet ready
- Card access entry with intercom
- Independent, Award Winning Community of Quality
- Spectacular city scape and water views
- Green initiatives and eco-friendly touches; single stream recycling
- Vibrant community gathering spaces and caterer’s kitchen
- Reading room with fireplace
- High-impact fitness center
- Laundry care suites on each floor
- Professionally manicured grounds
- Resident service programs and activities
- Parking on-site
- Pet Friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Resident Service Programs
- Smoke-Free Building
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by public transportation, major highways, recreational amenities, shopping, dining and medical centers
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.