Contact Information:196 Rogers Street
Lowell, MA 01852
History becomes home at Rogers Hall Apartments in Lowell, Massachusetts - once considered a prestigious private girl’s high school, Rogers Hall School for Girls.
Carefree living awaits with a host of amenities that include vibrant community gathering space, cozy library, computer center and laundry care suite. Rogers Hall is conveniently located on Route 38, one of the gateways into the great City of Lowell. Resident service programs offer residents activities such as Tai Chi, weekly bingo and monthly socials. Rogers Hall community is predominately designed for residents 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62.
Rogers Hall was named by HUD as a nationally ranked high performing property for providing quality housing to residents and has earned the NAHMA Community of Quality designation.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||600 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove and disposal
- Abundant closet space including linen closet
- Tile bath
- Card entry access with intercom
- Cable and internet ready
- Emergency pull cords
- Low VOC paint throughout each apartment home
- Handicap accessible
- Award winning community
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Computer room
- Laundry care suite
- Elevator access
- Manicured grounds
- Cozy library
- Private outdoor patio space with yard and gazebo
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Off-street parking
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Smoke-free community
- Assistance animals welcome
- Resident service programs and activities
- Close by public transportation, shopping, dining, medical centers, recreational activity and major highways
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.