Contact Information:163 West Springfield Street
Boston, MA 02118
The Brownstone Apartments are located in the heart of Boston’s popular landmark neighborhood – the South End. This community of seventy-four apartment homes is spread among seventeen magnificent brownstone buildings with layouts that include studio one, two, three, four and five bedrooms. Residents enjoy the convenience of nearby schools, medical centers, shopping, dining, bus and rail transportation and many community resources. Some of Boston’s finest restaurants, thriving arts community and nearly thirty parks also call the South End Home. You are also just a few blocks to the Prudential Center, theater district, Symphony Hall, Fenway Park and, a short drive to I-93, the Mass Pike and other major highways.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|Studio||1||400 - 540 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||622 - 995 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||882 - 1,014 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1||964 - 1392 +/-||Please Call|
|4 Bedroom||1.5 - 2||1,309 +/-||Please Call|
|5 Bedroom||1.5 - 2||1,504 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat & hot water included
- Modern kitchen appliances including refrigerator, stove and disposal
- Thoughtfully designed apartments (studio to five bedroom)
- Tile flooring
- Intercom at entry
- Cable ready
- Laundry care suite in each building
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Resident permit street parking
- Shopping, dining, medical centers and many community resources are also centrally located
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.