Stony Brook Village
Set along a quiet country setting, on six beautiful acres, Stony Brook Village welcomes you home. This exceptional community of fifty-one; one, two and three bedroom apartment homes offer a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Careful consideration has been given to the landscape, project design and unit interiors.
For leisurely outdoor recreation, residents have access to nearby Kimball Farm and Nashoba Valley ski area. Shopping, dining and entertainment options are also just a short drive away. This Central location is just across from the Stony Brook School and close by Routes 495 and 110. Commuter options also include the Lowell Regional Transit Authority bus service and rail service from Kennedy Center in Lowell.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||830 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||850 - 950 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,075 - 1,200 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Water, sewer and trash removal included
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher
- Window treatments
- Abundant closet space
- Energy efficient lighting
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Energy efficient, individually controlled heating and cooling
- Tile bathroom flooring
- Neutral carpeting
- Plank flooring throughout (select units)
- Private entrance (select units)
- Townhomes and flats
- Lounge retreat
- Laundry care suite
- Manicured grounds
- On-site parking
- Close by recreational activities, schools, shopping and dining
- Resident service programs
- Professional management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.