Van Ness Terrace
Contact Information:238-248 Warren Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
11 Woodcliff Street
Dorchester, MA 02125
Van Ness Terrace in Roxbury, Massachusetts features fifty - studio, one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes. This historic Dudley Square neighborhood, is located in the “heart and soul” of Roxbury, with its rich history and cultural diversity. The neighborhood is currently undergoing a revitalization with new shops and restaurants filling the space in the Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building.
In addition, the area enjoys a great variety of open spaces – Franklin Park and the Emerald Necklace Park with ball fields, picnic areas and play areas. Transportation in and around the city is easy via nearby Dudley Street MBTA station as well as convenient highway access to get your where you need to be.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Studio||1||610 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||710 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1 - 1.5||1,062 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,072 +/-||Please Call|
|4 Bedroom||2||1,850 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
- Intercom system
- Plush neutral carpeting
- Laundry care suite
- Close by shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, recreational centers, parks and the MBTA orange line - Jackson Square stop as well as the silver line at Dudley station
- Professional management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.