Bourne Mill Apartments
Contact Information:One Mill Street
Tiverton, RI 02878
Bourne Mill has passed into history, transformed from an historic Cotton Mill to an upscale apartment community offering a chic, contemporary lifestyle. These distinctive apartment homes mix materials in creative and unexpected ways, adding visual interest with arched doorways, high ceilings & expansive historic windows. This new classic takes shape boasting features such as original hardwood and new bamboo flooring, fine cabinetry, tile baths and a sleek appliance package. Those who enjoy an active lifestyle will feel right at home with the fully equipped gym, community room with billiards table, reading room and the great outdoors. The private courtyard is yours to enjoy along with a pet park area and spectacular views of Cook Pond. If you appreciate rich history but savor the comfort and convenience of new construction, visit Bourne Mill Apartments today.
Visit our website, www.bournemillri.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Loft||1||652 - 828 +/-||Please call|
|1 Bedroom||1||612 - 895 +/-||Please call|
|1 Bedroom and Loft||1 - 2||873 - 1,132 +/-||Please call|
|2 Lofts||1 - 2||926 +/-||Please call|
|2 Bedroom||1 - 2||817 - 1,289 +/-||Please call|
|2 Bedroom and Loft||2||1,136 +/-||Please call|
|2 Bedroom Townhouse||2||1,392 - 1,638 +/-||Please call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,302 - 1,312 +/-||Please call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms – flats, lofts and townhomes
- A variety of unique open concept floor plans are available to suit your style and needs
- Central air conditioning
- Soaring ceilings with exposed duct work
- Original architectural details and charm
- Refinished original hardwood or bamboo flooring
- Impressive, oversized double-pane windows
- Bright, sun-soaked spaces
- Gourmet kitchen cabinetry in maple, cherry or white
- Sleek appliances including stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Ceramic tile baths with soaking tub
- Inspiring views
- Cable/Internet ready
- Intercom and closed circuit TV
- Pet friendly, guidelines may apply
- Assistance animals welcome
- Artfully designed resident spaces
- Contemporary community room with billiards, lounge and caterer’s kitchen
- Reading hideaway and library
- High-impact fitness center
- Laundry care suite
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with seasonal gardens
- Scenic pond front setting
- Pet park
- On-site parking
- Additional storage available
- Bicycle storage
- Smoke-free community
- Friendly and responsive on-site management
- Efficient 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Professionally managed by Peabody Properties
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.