Whitney Carriage Park
Contact Information:124 Water St
Leominster, MA 01453
Situated on a picturesque, twelve-acre landscaped setting, Whitney Carriage Park offers an interesting mix of one, two and three bedroom apartment homes with a wide-variety of floor plans. The community’s distinctive architecture and charm includes seven buildings, some smaller Victorian-style buildings with larger brick buildings that are associated with New England's rich industrial heritage.
Whitney Carriage Park is nestled in a quiet neighborhood; close to mall and specialty shopping, recreation and easy highway access to major routes 2, 190 and 495. Whether you commute to Boston or anywhere in central Massachusetts, you’ll have an easy and convenient way to get around.
Residents enjoy a fully-applianced kitchen with European-style cabinetry and, many apartments enjoy walk-in closets and kitchen pantries. Window treatments are the finishing touch to each apartment home and, the three bedroom townhomes also have a private patio. Ample on-site parking is available as well as a convenient laundry care suite.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||700 - 900 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||2||905 - 1,600 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,400 - 1,600 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Well-planned living spaces with abundant natural light
- Heat, hot water and air-conditioning included (townhome residents provide their own A/C unit)
- Carpet bedrooms and living area; vinyl flooring in kitchen; tile bathrooms
- Walk-in closets (some apartments)
- Fully-applianced kitchen with European-style cabinetry
- Window treatments
- Internet, phone and cable ready
- Twelve beautifully landscaped acres
- 181 apartments; 7 buildings
- Community gathering space
- Exercise room with FOB access - free weights, rowing machines, stationary bikes, sauna and showers
- Laundry care suite
- Outdoor pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- No pets; Assistance Animals welcome
- Smoke-free common area
- Close to shopping, recreation, restaurants and major highways
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.