Contact Information:270 Huntington Ave. #716
Boston, MA 02115
P: 617.227.0003 ext. 19
Huntington Avenue, known as the “Avenue of the Arts,” is home to many of the city’s major cultural and educational institutions. Central to everything, you are directly across from Symphony Hall and one block from Northeastern University, New England Conservatory and Berklee College of Music. This vibrant, active area is also close by Whole Foods Market, shopping centers, cafes, and restaurants. Best of all, you are within walking distance to all major bus routes and the MBTA Orange and Green lines, to take you where you need to be.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||N/A||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Modern appliances including refrigerator and stove
- Hardwood flooring
- Tile bath
- Window treatments
- Community room
- Laundry facilities
- Elevator access
- Close by commuter rail transportation into Boston, major highways
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.