Contact Information:98 Essex Street
Haverhill, MA 01832
98 Essex is the redevelopment of the historic Shoe and Leather Association Building into 62 apartment homes; one, two and three bedroom units with first floor commercial space. 98 Essex has a vibrancy all its own; contemporary elements blending well with the original, old-world craftsmanship. This prime location is just minutes from commuter rail and bus transportation, bringing you to Boston or via Amtrak to Portland, Maine. This historic, downtown location is just off Washington Street with an eclectic mix of delectable restaurant choices. You are also close by shopping, medical centers and recreation offerings to help you focus on life’s important things – time with family and friends.
Visit our website, www.98essex.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||695 +/-||please call|
|2 Bedroom||1||895 +/-||please call|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,075 +/-||please call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Central heating and cooling
- Kitchens with sleek gray cabinetry and Energy Star appliances
- Controlled access with entrance door camera and intercom system
- Oversized windows with ample natural light
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Plush, neutral carpeting in bedrooms
- LED lighting
- Spacious closets
- High-speed internet and cable ready
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Laundry care suite
- On-site parking available
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Children’s play room
- Fitness center
- Bike storage
- Extra storage space available
- Professionally managed with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.