Contact Information:790 Brock Avenue
New Bedford, MA 02744
Young House Inter-Church Council Elderly Housing is a beautifully renovated 44-apartment community in New Bedford. The four-story red brick building was tastefully restored to consist of 16 studio and 28 one-bedroom apartment homes.
Staff at the Young House Inter-Church Council Elderly Housing continuously provide their residents with extensive services and activities programs to meet their health, recreational, social and spiritual needs, and to create opportunities for residents to offer their energy, talents and skills to serve the needs of people in need throughout the larger New Bedford community. This property is a few blocks from Hazelwood Park and walking distance to stores, churches and libraries. Public & private transportation is conveniently available.
Young House is predominately designed for seniors 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62. Young House is a mixed-income community with age restrictions – income qualifications and rent restrictions may apply.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|Studio||1||384-433 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||503-641 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat & hot water included
- Neutral carpeting
- Vinyl flooring in the kitchen and bath
- Intercom system
- A/C units
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Cable and internet ready
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave and disposal
- Spacious closets
- Window treatments
- LED energy efficient lighting
- On-site laundry facilities
- Resident Service programs and activities
- Surveillance camera system
- Spacious community room with gas fireplace
- Manicured grounds
- On-site parking
- Elevator access
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Smoke-free community
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.