The Waterworks at Chestnut Hill – The Whitehall Condominium
A late 19th century Beaux Arts landmark, this magnificent historic structure has been preserved and adapted for residential living by world famous local architect, Graham Gund. Featuring twenty of the most unusual condominium residences anywhere, the building’s unique architectural features; from the imposing main entry to the distinctive tower, have been restored to their original grandeur. The Whitehall, with a high-end palette of finishes, provides a one-of-a-kind residential opportunity overlooking the Chestnut Hill Reservoir and the manicured grounds of The Waterworks.
Visit our website, www.liveatwaterworks.com for additional information or give us a call today.
- Gracious master suites
- Soaring ceilings
- Large historic windows
- Spacious, open floor plans
- Gourmet kitchen
- Unique architectural details
- Deeded storage
- Gas fireplace
- Garage parking
- Vibrant community space
- Full function room for events
- High-impact fitness center
- Concierge service
- Adjacent to neighboring Chestnut Hill Reservoir and Cassidy Park
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.