The Waterworks at Chestnut Hill – The Waterford Condominium
This restored seven residence Carriage House is a veritable jewel box. Nestled between two of Boston’s most beautiful and historic buildings, The Waterford’s upper level features a continuous band of glass that provides an interesting counterpoint to the strong masonry base of the ground level. Also restored and designed by Graham Gund Architects, this intimate offering provides both flats and town homes, and features some of the nicest views across the restored Olmstead Brothers Landscape towards the Chestnut Hill Reservoir.
Visit our website, www.liveatwaterworks.com for additional information or give us a call today.
- Gourmet kitchens – granite – stainless steel
- Hardwood flooring
- Sleek, chic, and light filled residences
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Large closets
- Soaring ceilings
- Tile Baths
- In-home washer/dryer
- Spectacular views
- Unique architectural details
- Vibrant community space
- Full function room for events
- High-impact fitness center
- Concierge service
- Adjacent to neighboring Chestnut Hill Reservoir and Cassidy Park
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.