Reading Woods Condominium
Reading Woods Condominium is professionally managed by Peabody Properties with both a full time Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor on-site. Each condominium is individually owned and listed for sale or rent by owner.
Reading Woods, a residential community of 424 condominium homes, is anchored by a handsome Gazebo and a stunning resident clubhouse with fitness center. This sprawling, 25-acre community offers both garden-style, 55+ condominiums and townhomes and is just 10 miles north of Boston; conveniently close to routes 95, 93 and 28 near the Reading/Stoneham line. The nearby town center has residents enjoying a number of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
The manicured grounds, walking trails and open green spaces round out this exceptional living experience. Expansive, thoughtfully designed floor plans boast gourmet kitchens with granite counters, stainless appliances and beautiful wood cabinetry. Strike the perfect balance - modern luxury and convenience. Come. Live. Reading Woods.
Visit our website, www.livereadingwoods.com for additional information.
|Condominium Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.*|
|1 - 3 Bedroom||1.5 - 2||1,028 – 2,098 +/-|
* Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual condominiums. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Low-maintenance lifestyle
- Energy-efficient designs
- Crown molding
- High ceilings
- Tile baths
- Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and elegant wood cabinetry
- Spacious master suites
- Private balconies (select condos)
- Expansive manicured landscape
- Scenic walking and biking trails
- Stunning resident clubhouse with fitness center
- Multi-purpose room for events and gatherings
- Handsome Gazebo
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Some extra storage space is available
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- On-site parking with some underground
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.