Valley Brook Village - Veteran's Supportive Housing
Contact Information:100 Tracey Ct., Unit 101
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
151 Knollcroft Road
Lyons, NJ 07939
Please Note: Application process is managed through the Veterans Administration
The partnership of Peabody Properties, Inc., Community Hope and Windover Construction, LLC brings to Northern/Central New Jersey the first permanent supportive housing, Valley Brook Village, for homeless Veterans and those at risk of being homeless. This village-style community is spread across an array of building types with shared community space, ample program space, landscaped walkways and shared outdoor spaces.
The community also benefits from local conveniences such as; within walking and biking distance to various services that Veterans can access without cars, including the NJ Transit Lyons train station and bus lines, shops, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, libraries, a public golf course and the VA medical facility.
Valley Brook Village is located on the VA NJ Healthcare Campus of Lyons, 16 acres donated by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. These colorful apartment homes are fully furnished and offer an array of supportive services such as an innovative work readiness, job training and a supported employment program designed to help veteran residents re-enter the workforce.
Visit our website, www.valleybrookvillagenj.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||582 - 776 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||966 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat & hot water included
- Fully furnished 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Well-planned living spaces w/abundant natural light
- Cable, phone and internet ready
- Handicap accessible
- Convenient resident fitness center *
- Vibrant community room
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Computer learning stations
- Laundry care suite
- Mini-van transportation service
- On-site vocational training
- Job placement program
- Access to counseling & medical/mental health services
- Socialization opportunities
- On-site case managers
- Live-in responder (nights and weekends)
- Picturesque manicured grounds
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
* Available in select homes
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.