William Devlin of the Ledges in Ashland achieves national recognition
Braintree, and Ashland, MA (September 13, 2022) – Peabody Properties, an affiliate of The Peabody Companies, a group of award-winning property management and real estate firms, is delighted to announce this year’s winners of the annual New England Affordable Housing Management Association (NEAHMA) Poster Contest.
A total of 28 entries from 12 different properties participated this year, with many advancing to NEAHMA for the regional round of judging and a few talented participants going on to the NAHMA national level of judging for a chance to be featured in the 2023 NAHMA calendar. William Devlin from the Ledges in Ashland achieved this National Winner status.
The annual contest, this year with the theme “Healthy Is Happy: Nutrition and Fitness Propel Us Forward,” was open to children, elderly or special needs residents living in a NAHMA community.
The Peabody Properties, Inc., NEAHMA winners in each category are (asterisked names indicate those artists whose posters were submitted to NEAHMA for the regional round of judging; the italicized entries were sent off to NAHMA to take part in the national round of judging):
K- grade 1:
- *First Place – Tyler Ward – Mishawum Park Apartments
- Honorable Mention- Everett Minneart- Bethany Apartments
- *First Place- Jason Hodgkins- Saunders Apartments– 2nd place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA
- *Second Place- Nylah Nwaise- Lowell Belvidere Apts.– 1st place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA
- *Third Place- Alixis Oliveras- Saunders Apartments
- *First Place – Tiffany Gunawan- Market Mill Apts. – 1st place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA
- *Second Place- Aimar Beltre- Saunders Apartments
- *Third Place- Luis Flores- Saunders Apartments
- Honorable Mention- Justin DeLaRosa- Lowell Belvidere
- *First Place- Destinee Dozier- Saunders Apartments– 3rd place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA
- *Second Place- Anahy Beltre- Saunders Apartments
- First Place- Matthew Nobrega- Pleasant Street Apts.
- *Second Place- Nicole Hodgkins- Saunders Apts.- 1st place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA
- *First Place –Deborah Roy– Market Mill Apartments– 1st place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA
- *Second Place – William Devlin- The Ledges– 2nd place at NEAHMA, advanced to NAHMA; national winner
- *Third Place- Dianne Stevens- Linwood Mill Apartments
- *Honorable Mention – Robert Williams – Bedford Green
- *Honorable Mention- Janice Price- Merrimack Valley Apartments
- Honorable Mention- Felicita Rodriguez- Rita Hall Apartments
“We are very proud of all our resident artists and appreciate everyone’s assistance with showcasing the amazing talent within the Peabody Properties, Inc. community,” said Kristen Fowler, Senior Resident Services Manager.
“Congratulations to all our winners,” added Melissa Fish-Crane, principal and CEO of the Peabody Companies.