As Director of Resident Services, Kate works in partnership with the Peabody Resident Services, Inc. (PRSI) President, to provide leadership and guidance to the Peabody Properties’ on-site Resident Services Program regarding its policies and procedures, communications, training and supervision of site-related resident services staff, and the development and administration of resident and grant programs.
In her role, Kate will model the core values of the Resident Services Program, represent the program within the industry including with third-party owners and resident boards, and will shape and drive the Resident Services Program forward into the future. She will also have responsibility and oversight for resident programs and staff members throughout the portfolio.
Kate joins Peabody from the nonprofit sector with 18 years of experience in social services management, affordable supportive housing, financial management of state and federal contracts, staff supervision and training development.
Prior Career Highlights
- Most recently, Kate was the Leased Housing Manager with Father Bill’s & MainSpring, where she managed a portfolio of $4.9 million and 550 households.
- Previously, she was the Manager of Housing Financial Support Services with the AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Kate has experience in obtaining and managing state and federal housing grants such as HUD CoC, HOME, HTF, HIF, State Historic, Neighborhood Stabilization Program, MRVP, Section 8 and HUD VASH.
- Kate is a wiseHer consultant.
- Former finance chair of MassEquality’s Board of Directors.
- Former board member of Massachusetts Afterschool Partnership (MAP).
- A graduate of Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, she also holds an Executive MBA from Boston University.